Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ne-Yo done Lindsay Lohan track

Ne-Yo talks about the track he was asked to write for Lindsay Lohan - which he has finished, and which it sounds like everyone likes. I can’t wait to hear it!


Ne-Yo works with many stars, but also turns down a lot of them. There is simply only so much he can do. So, that he worked with Lindsay is a big deal. From MTV:



"Lindsay Lohan’s people said, ‘We would like for you to put a song together for her.’ I just viewed it as a challenge. I don’t know how to write for Lindsay Lohan. I don’t know what Lindsay Lohan is doing right now. But it’s a challenge, so I’mma give her my best. I gave her a song, and I think they really, really like it. Me and [Norwegian producing team] Stargate put something together, and she likes it."



Shown are photos of Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson going for pizza in Larchmont Village on March 22:




Photos: CNB/MSME/Finalpixx / Newscom


Tags: lindsay lohan, ne-yo, lindsay lohan pictures, lindsay lohan photos, samantha ronson





No comments: